Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Cute House!

Hubby found a cute house on the real estate listings and I thought I would share it with you.  It is really cute!  Looks like it should be in a magazine!


Main Image
I love the outside!  Great curb appeal!  Hubby just pointed out the striped curtains on the front porch.  Not sure about those!


Main Image
I like the staircase and the old, big F hanging on the wall!  Maybe that is the homeowner's initial?  Cute!!


Main Image
Beautiful faux mantle!


Main Image
Another shot of the same room.  This time they turned the chairs.  Love the colors!

Main Image
Cute bench in the dining room!  Another faux mantle.  It reminds me of our first home where we had a faux mantle that hubby bought me at a flea market for my birthday.

Main Image
Nice kitchen!  Very modern for an old house!



Main Image
I like the industrial stools!



Main Image
Love the chandelier!




Main Image
Cool frame!  You can find great old frames at thrift stores and take the picture out.  This frame looks good with nothing in it!




Main Image
I like the lamps.  They are the right size for next to the bed.  Not too short or skimpy!




Main Image
Interesting bathroom!  Not a fan of stained glass though!



Main Image
Another bedroom, another pretty chandelier!



Main Image
Cute pink crib in nursery!



Main Image
Cute!!



Main Image

Cute old looking bathroom!





Main Image

I like this bathroom.  I wonder if those are actual pages of a book, or just wallpaper.



To view the listing go here.

No comments:

Post a Comment