Tuesday, February 15, 2011

More Bedroom Inspiration From Phoebe Howard

Here is some more bedroom inspiration from designer Phoebe Howard.  What I noticed about all of her bedrooms is that they are very serene and relaxing.  She uses a lot of white and pale blues.







I like the way that dresser and mirror look with the pictures around it.



I would love to do something like this around my upholstered headboard.

Image

I love the white bedding and the lamps!

Image

I love the headboard, it is very dramatic!

Image

I like the mirror above the bed.

Image

Beautiful!!

Image

Although this room is lavender and green, it is still very restful.  I love it!  Especially the pillows and the lamp.

Image

Very pretty!  I wish I had enough room for a sitting area in my room!

Image

I like the sunburst mirror above the bed.  I found one at the Salvation Army a couple of weeks ago for $10 and I have regretted not buying it ever since!  Especially now after seeing how Phoebe uses them a lot over the bed.  That's exactly what I need!


Image

I love all of the lamps that Phoebe uses.  I am also loving the pale blues and whites!

Image

I absolutely love this bedroom!  Love the colors and the lamps and the headboard.  This home was actually featured in the July 2008 issue of Southern Accents, and I loved it then too!

Image

I know this isn't a bedroom, but I had to include the bathroom.  Don't you love it?

Image

Another shot of the bathroom.  Cute little chairs holding the towels!

Image

Love the bed and the tables with the Asian legs!

Image

This bedroom is so restful!

Image

Pretty!!

Image

No, I am not planning on using twin beds in the master bedroom, I just love the curtains around the bed!


Image

I love the scalloped bedding and the blue lamps.

Image

Cool bed!

So do you have a favorite bedroom from Phoebe Howard?  I can't decide, I think they are all pretty great!

No comments:

Post a Comment