Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Get Inspired!

Everyone has a blog.  Or so it seems.  I've never liked feeling left out, so now I am starting a blog.  Welcome to Addicted Design!  Hope you get inspired!  The best way to get inspired is from the latest Lonny Magazine.  I am loving this house designed by Hillary Thomas!



Love the color combination in the den.  Can't go wrong with pink!



Great Chinoiserie accents in this room!  Estate sales, Salvation Army, and Goodwill are good resources for Asian pieces.



I have a similar leopard carpet in my den.  I special ordered it from Home Depot.  Great for kids and dogs!  Plus everyone needs an animal print somewhere in their house!



I really like the neutral living room with pops of bright color!



Fun dining room!  I really like those chairs!  You can update any dining room chair with a little paint and fabric.



Colorful powder room!  You can really make a statement with paint in a small space like this.



Love the upholstered headboard and the Chinoiserie dresser in the master bedroom.



Every room needs a touch of Chinoiserie like in this part of the living room.  Love the artwork.  Check out resale shops, thrift stores, and estate sales for interesting artwork.



Fun playroom that even parents would like to hang out in!



Another shot of the den.  I really like the photograph above the fireplace.  That is a trend in decorating.  You could easily blow up a picture you have taken and put it in a frame from Ikea.  Looks really hip in a traditional room!



Love, love, love the lights in the kitchen! I also love the chalkboard paint on the refrigerator doors.  Check out the book shelves.  If you need interesting accessories, head to the thrift stores.  This guarantees a unique look for cheap!



Fun wicker chairs!  I am always on the lookout for some of these.  A little spray paint and fabric cushions can instantly update chairs like these!

No comments:

Post a Comment