Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Bedroom Inspiration Part 1-Serene

I am in need of a bedroom makeover!  Our room is not bad, but it could be better.  I have a list of things I want to do, but I am not sure what direction I am going!  Not sure if I want to use a lot of color, or maybe make it a little more serene than the rest of the house.  Here are some pictures of neutral, serene bedrooms that I like.




I love this bedroom!  This is the feel I want for our bedroom.  It looks like a luxurious hotel suite!  This is from designer Albert Hadley.  No wonder I love it!  Image from House Beautiful.




Another beautiful bedroom from designer Ashley Whittaker!  Image from House Beautiful.




I love those sheets!  Neutral but interesting!  Image from Lonny Magazine.



I like the pale blue with the pink accents.  Can't go wrong with white bedding!  Image from Lonny Magazine.



Love the white and pale blue.  Also from Lonny Magazine .



A better shot of the above bedroom.



A bedroom from Bunny Williams in Lonny Magazine.



I must have that bed!! Another serene bedroom from Lonny Magazine.



Or maybe I need this bed!  From Lonny Magazine.



Ok, I will take this bedroom!  Serene and colorful at the same time!  Don't think my husband will go for the zebra print wallpaper.  From Lonny Magazine.

Stay tuned for part 2, colorful bedrooms!

No comments:

Post a Comment