Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Bedroom Inspiration Part 2-Colorful

Here are some bold, colorful bedrooms that inspire me!




I like the colorful bedding and the artwork in this bedroom featured in Lonny Magazine.





I really like the matching headboard and bed skirt with the white bedding in designer Palmer Weiss' bedroom featured in Lonny Magazine.




This is a very glamorous bedroom also featured in Lonny Magazine.



A very bold bedroom!  Love the orange and turquoise and the pagoda lamp.  From Lonny Magazine.



That black and white Chinoiserie wallpaper looks so dramatic!  The room would not be the same without it.  From Lonny Magazine.



I love the shape of this headboard!  I also like the black walls, but I don't think I could paint mine!  From Lonny Magazine.



Cute pillows!  I am always on the lookout for cute pillows like these!  From Lonny Magazine.



Again, I like the black walls with the white bedding.  From Lonny Magazine.



Another shot of the above bedroom.  I need a fireplace for my bedroom!



I really like the mix of patterns in this room.  The scale of the patterns with heavy doses of white keep it from being too busy.  From Lonny Magazine.



I like the graphic headboard mixed with the floral and all of the white.  From Lonny Magazine.




I love the mix of the pale blue with the bright orange!  So unexpected!  From House Beautiful.

So what do you like best?  The serene and restful bedrooms or the bold and colorful bedrooms?  I am in trouble because I like both!!

No comments:

Post a Comment