Saturday, July 23, 2011

Fashion and Design

I have been enjoying some fashion blogs lately.  I have always loved fashion.  Did you know that when I first started college my major was fashion merchandising?  Yep.  It was.  Anyway, I like fun cheerful colors in my home and my wardrobe too.




Can you believe that Jamie from Thrifty Threads got this darling skirt at Goodwill?!  Such a cute outfit!




This outfit reminds me of this room, with the orange and pale blue and minty green.

Den 1


Den 2

I love this room from Megan Young.  Traditional, but young because of the fun colors.


6.3.11b

I love this outfit from Kendi Everyday.   She bought that fun pink blazer from a thrift store!


6.3.11c

I love the combo of the pink, blue, white, and gold with natural shoes.  It kind of reminds me of this room.

linden-living-room

This room from Megan Young has touches of blue, white, and gold interspersed throughout with a bit of pink, and a natural rug.  Love it!




Kristina J. has awesome style.  She actually took two shirts to create this dress!  That's talent!



I love the mix of the floral dress with the navy blue and white striped sweater with the sparkle belt.  It reminds me of this room from Megan Young.

east-74th-living room

A nice mix of floral chairs with the navy blue and white graphic rug and the silver pouf and lamps.


So, has your wardrobe inspired any decorating lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment