Friday, June 24, 2011

Summer Necessities for the Home

Here is a list of my 5 Summer necessities I must have in my home when the temperature begins to rise.


1.  White sheets.


1000 Sateen Solid Sheet Set by Wamsutta, 100% Premium Long-Staple Cotton, 1000 Thread Count

There is nothing better than cool, crisp, white sheets on a hot summer night!  Here is a great article about thread counts and more.

image from here.


2. Shell Boxes.







When I go to the beach, my souvenirs always include a shell box!

images from here.



3.  Jo Malone candle in Orange Blossom.


Orange Blossom Home Candle

The scent of these candles is definitely worth the splurge!

image from here.


4.  Brightly patterned pillows for outdoors.


Free US Shipping-Decorative Designer Pillow Cover-Coral Reef In Mandarin

I like to change my outdoor pillows with the seasons, and summer calls for bright colors and fun patterns!


image from here.




5.  Mrs. Meyer's geranium scented hand soap in the kitchen.




Nothing says summer like geraniums, and the same goes for this hand soap.  Smells like summer!

image from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment