Monday, October 17, 2011

Autumn Inspiration



I look forward to wearing outfits like this one that Jill is wearing.  However the weather in Texas hasn't been cooperating lately.  Too hot!

It makes it hard to decorate for Fall.  However, these pictures inspired me and I finally dug out my scarecrow, bats, spiders, and other Autumn paraphernalia.  A trip to the nursery for mums and pumpkins helped too.

For those of you who have not yet turned your house into a Fall wonderland, here is some inspiration.






















Decorating Step-by-Step: Wreath of Pumpkins

Go to Southern Living  for instructions on making that wreath.







Love this!

I have been using the Rustoleum Metallic spray paint in gold for painting pumpkins and acorns and they look magical!









If you need some more ideas, go to Country Living for some fun Halloween templates.

All images found here.

1 comment: